Office 365 Personal subscription plan launched, includes iPad editing
Microsoft has today unveiled a cheaper subscription option for Office 365 – Personal. Previously, consumers had to fork out $10 a month for the Home package, allowing up to 5 installations of Office. With the new iPad suite now available, the company has launched a package that limits installations, but opens up support for iPads and comes with a more affordable price tag.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By reelon in forum iPad AirReplies: 12Last Post: 07-27-2014, 07:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2014, 12:30 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:42 AM
- By Chris D5 in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 05:20 PM