- 16,174 Posts
Did zapping Bluetooth fix your Wi-Fi? Let's figure out why
Zapping your Bluetooth prefs can fix Wi-Fi wake from sleep problems for some Mavericks users. Let's figure out whyThis past week I brought you a tip about fixing Wi-Fi wake from sleep issues on some Mavericks-equipped Macs. The fix involves deleting a file in your Mac's library folder.
Why it works is still beyond my understanding, but suffice it to say that it's fixed the problem for me, as well as for many of you. Now I'd like to take it to the next step to figure out why the problem is happening.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By alexislgz in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 32Last Post: 12-28-2014, 08:46 PM
- By kataran in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 24Last Post: 04-20-2014, 08:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 01:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 11:51 AM