- 16,173 Posts
Comcast identifies Apple as threat when defending Time Warner merger
Comcast is lobbying hard to get the FCC to approve their desired merger with Time Warner, and they're citing Apple as a threat to their business that would justify such a merger. Today they published a public interest statement to justify the merger to the public (a public that looks with great mistrust on both companies, let alone a combined entity), saying that Apple is exploring "development of an Apple set-top box."
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Highrisedrifter in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 85Last Post: 06-02-2014, 06:47 PM
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 04:37 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2014, 10:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 07:50 AM