- 16,179 Posts
Apple stays strong in the U.S. market, still the top OEM
The new U.S. smartphone market share numbers for February 2014 from comScore show Android made a slight gain since last November. Android grew from 51.9 percent to 52.1, while Apple gained 0.1 percentage points to hit 41.3 percent. BlackBerry saw a dip, while Microsoft climbed ever so slightly to hit 3.4 percent market share.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Jaguarr40 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:48 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 04-05-2014, 09:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2014, 12:10 PM
- By kennedylane in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:02 AM