- 16,184 Posts
How to use VoiceOver on your Apple TV
If you have an Apple TV but find it difficult or impossible to see and navigate the menu system VoiceOver is there to help. An accessibility option meant to help those with visual challenges, VoiceOver "speaks" the controls to you, letting you hear what you can't see. You can even set up shortcuts to turn VoiceOver on and off with just two taps.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:21 AM
- By Highrisedrifter in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 04-07-2014, 12:40 PM
- By JasonZigrino in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:00 PM
- By linsiris in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:23 PM