- 16,174 Posts
Elgato Thunderbolt Dock plugs everything into your Mac with one wire
There's a growing selection of Thunderbolt docks on the market, and now you can add Elgato to the mix. The aptly-named Elgato Thunderbolt Dock serves to connect more of your things quickly and easily. The dock has two Thunderbolt ports (one for connecting to your computer and another for whatever other Thunderbolt device you'd like to connect and then daisy chain), three USB 3.0 ports, and one each HDMI, ethernet RJ45, 3.5mm microphone input, and 3.5mm audio output — all so you can connect displays, hard drives, input devices, and more all with one plug.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:35 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:10 AM