- 16,179 Posts
Apple and Microsoft team up to slow patent reform
Tech giants like Apple and Microsoft have pushed for reform of the US patent system after being involved in a multitude of legal actions over patents, but now they're pushing to slow reform. Apple and Microsoft are teaming up with Ford Motor Company, DuPont, General Electric, Pfizer, and IBM for the Partnership for american Innovation, which aims to convince members of the United States Congress to dial back some of their proposals on patent reform in order to protect their own patents.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple TVReplies: 16Last Post: 09-05-2014, 03:46 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:35 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:30 AM