- 16,174 Posts
European Union vote clears the way to end roaming charges, enforce net neutrality
Free roaming within the European Union is a step closer today, after the European parliament voted in favor of laws that would abolish roaming fees between EU member states, as part of a package of telecom reforms. The package, originally proposed by EU lawmaker Neelie Kroes, moves Europe closer to a single market for mobile communication, especially with the recent arrival of 4G LTE roaming agreements between European carriers.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Tamara_91 in forum Forum GamesReplies: 32862Last Post: Yesterday, 07:55 AM
- By DudeThatsErin in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 04-05-2014, 03:16 PM
- By dastardly donut in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 04-03-2014, 05:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:39 AM