- 16,185 Posts
UK opening up payments via mobile numbers this month
The Payments Council, which supervises banking transactions within the UK, has today announced ‘Paym’. This new service will enable account-holders to pay friends, family or other parties without having to abstract bank details and other personal information. Simply using a mobile number, UK consumers can wire funds in no time at all. Think of it as a unique account number all your contacts already have noted.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By elthesensai in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 01-17-2015, 06:25 PM
- By Nikita Maximov in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 12:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2014, 07:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 06:30 PM