In preparation for Wrestlemania, WWE allows BBM using fans a free sticker pack of superstars

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
bepysy6u.jpg

In an ingenious move, WWE along with Blackberry give away the WWE superstar sticker pack as a free download within the newly included store section in BBM.

Five sub-categories now exist within the store, BBM stickers, the above mentioned WWE superstars, CosCat, Gilbert's tales and Bubble Bot, all decked out with beautiful, colorful stickers for purchase or free downloading.

7unesure.jpg

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Update: Users can only apply these BBM stickers in a one to one chat and not in a group chat. Pity...as I wanted the opportunity to go crazy with these stickers in my group...

Markiee

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
In preparation for Wrestlemania, WWE allows BBM using fans a free sticker pac...

No WWE stickers for me!!! What happened?!
amavute6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
In preparation for Wrestlemania, WWE allows BBM using fans a free sticker pac...

No WWE stickers for me!!! What happened?! http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/02/amavute6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They pulled it out of the store that fast?...

Update: I checked my own app and it has the WWE superstars option still, I might reach out to the guys at WWE and Blackberry to see what's up with this.

Last edited:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: In preparation for Wrestlemania, WWE allows BBM using fans a free sticker pac...

They pulled it out of the store that fast?...

Update: I checked my own app and it has the WWE superstars option still, I might reach out to the guys at WWE and Blackberry to see what's up with this.

I haven't seen them either.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73