- 16,212 Posts
Anyone with an Apple ID can now create iAds
If you’re reading this, you probably have an Apple ID. And that means you can now open an account with iAd Workbench. You, too, can be a digital Mad Man! Before today, you had to be a registered mobile app developer to take advantage of Apple’s iAds. By lowering the barrier to entry, Apple falls more in line with the likes of Facebook and more recently Twitter in competing for advertising dollars. Only question now is what do you have to sell?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 04-06-2014, 05:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 38Last Post: 04-03-2014, 06:44 AM
- By Septembersrain in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 02:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 05:50 AM