- 16,182 Posts
What's on Richard's iPhone right now!
And so it comes back around to me, this time to guide you through what I use on my iPhone 5s. It's a little more tricky than when I talked iPad for one main reason. I use my iPhone a whole lot more and for much different reasons. If I told you about every single thing on my iPhone, we'd be here a very, very long time. You'd get bored.
That's because the majority of apps I try out – either for personal reasons or for my work here on iMore – are put onto my iPhone. Since it's always in my hand or my pocket it's a better device for this type of thing than my iPad. But, I do have a staple of apps which have a permanent home and which I use practically every day. So let's take a look at those, and my current choice of wallpaper.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 03-30-2014, 05:13 PM #2
- By iOS Gravity in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 26Last Post: 09-29-2016, 12:00 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 05:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 18Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:39 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iOSReplies: 9Last Post: 03-31-2014, 06:56 AM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 09:10 PM