- 16,185 Posts
How to DIY replace a blown earpiece on an iPhone 5
If you're having issues with the earpiece on your iPhone 5, there's a possibility it could need to be DIY repaired. Symptoms typically include low audio through the actual earpiece, crackling sounds, or no sound at all. If that sounds like something you're experiencing, your earpiece could be bad. Luckily, a DIY earpiece repair isn't terribly hard and can save you a ton of cash. So follow along and we'll walk you through from start to finish!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By mfm77 in forum iPad AirReplies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:39 AM
- By cwbcpa in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 20Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:09 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 01:10 PM
- By unq192 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2014, 12:26 PM