Philips hue announces fancy new 3D-printed Wi-Fi-connected lamps
Philips announced a batch of new Wi-Fi connected lighting products today, including this handsome number made through 3D printing. There are both hanging and table 3D luminaries with Philips' signature color LED bulb inside, which, like usual, you can control and program with your iPad or iPhone.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOSReplies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2014, 11:39 AM
- By iPhone apps in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:24 AM
- By Spaz888 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 02:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 11:40 AM