- 16,182 Posts
Tim Cook welcomes Office for iPad...and Apple's 30% cut of in-app purchases
Tim Cook publicly welcomed Microsoft Office for iPad via Twitter today, and Apple will be taking a 30% cut of all in-app purchase revenue from the new apps. This is standard practice for the App Store and means that Microsoft will indeed be surrendering a cut of all Office 365 subscriptions it sells that way. So, there's every reason for Apple to be doubly excited.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By JSuredaDev in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-29-2014, 05:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2014, 11:02 PM
- By Qbin1110@yahoo.com in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2014, 06:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 05:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 05:30 PM