Does Apple owe it to shareholders to rush out a new product category?
We’re almost a quarter way through 2014, and it seems some Apple shareholders have ants in their pants. They’re impatient and want to see what Tim Cook’s team is going to do in a new product category, be it an iWatch, Apple television, or something else entirely. I guess it isn’t enough for Apple to be so utterly dominant in mobile computing, an industry trend that will keep chugging along for the next decade?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By island par in forum MacBook AirReplies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 09:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2014, 07:54 PM
- By AgentHeracles in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 12:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:36 AM
- By island par in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 11:48 PM