- 16,184 Posts
iPhone 5s review: 6-months later
The iPhone 5s launched roughly 6 months ago. It was greeted by the usual ennui over its unchanged design and un-embiggened screen, and skepticism over the real-world utility of its Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor and 64-bit Apple A7processor. The iSight camera was well received, even though some mourned the lack of optical image stabilization, and the new color option became the **** of late night jokes. Then it launch and Apple once again couldn't keep it on the shelves; it was veritable gold rush.
I published my original iPhone 5s review ten days later. Spoiler: Even though it was similar in so many ways to the iPhone 5, it was also better in many ways that really counted. Since then I've been using my iPhone almost every day, all day, for 6 months. So, has anything ended up being any better or any worse than I first experience? Has any of the hardware broken down or the software improved? Half a year later, how is the iPhone 5s holding up?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 04-05-2014, 02:55 PM
- By JobSteves in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2014, 12:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2014, 05:21 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2014, 03:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 09:14 AM