China Mobile added 1 million iPhone customers in February alone
Apple's new iPhone partnership with China Mobile looks to be off to a good start with the carrier announcing it added around 1 million iPhone customers to its 4G network in just February alone. Better still, the iPhone accounted for the large majority of customers joining China Mobile's 4G service.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 21Last Post: 05-06-2014, 06:24 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 35Last Post: 04-08-2014, 06:23 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2014, 06:51 PM
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM