GDC 2014: Shoot and/or collect collect all the things in 2-Bit Cowboy
2-Bit Cowboy is an absolutely charming platforming game with original Game Boy aesthetics and a plethora of fetch quests to enjoy. Crescent Moon Games showed us the ropes at GDC 2014, and it's easy to see how this game could become habit-forming. Players leap, swim, and dash their way through a monochromatic western paradise and pick up odd jobs. These can range from shooting scorpions to gathering coins to polishing off ne'er-do-well bandits. It eventually gets to the point where very nearly every object you interact with is a part of a mission.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By KingBuick in forum IntroductionsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:20 PM
- By Mary_Young in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 04-02-2014, 01:21 PM
- By HolloH in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2014, 06:00 PM
- By pearlyrob in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:46 PM