- 16,177 Posts
GDC 2014: Casual pillaging with Pirates of Everseas
On top of looking at Frontline Commando 2 at GDC 2014, we checked out another game from Glu that's launching this week called Pirates of Everseas. On the surface, it's a casual city building game where you collect coins from houses and resources from farms on your own little tropical island. Things get gritty quickly as you arm your pirate fleet and start plundering all available booty from your neighbors. Ships get upgraded over time with the resource you gather, and before long your humble little cove turns into a thriving criminal stronghold.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 04:26 AM
- By sicpuppy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2014, 11:53 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 02:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 11:51 AM