- 16,185 Posts
GDC 2014: Up close and personal with Frontline Commando 2
We met up with the folks from Glu at GDC 2014 to talk about their recent release, Frontline Commando 2. The original was a fantastic finger-friendly shooter where players dove between bits of cover and strategically pop their heads out to take out aggressors, and for the sequel they've added a whole bunch of new features. This time you're not alone, and have a wide range of AI allies that you can call in for supportive fire. There's also a competitive PVP mode where players can take the fight online. As usual, there's a massive armory of weapons and equipment to purchase and customize as you progress through the campaign, but the graphics on everything have been seriously amped up compared to the original.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 04:26 AM
- By steveg_nh in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 06:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 11:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 11:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:50 AM