- 16,193 Posts
What's the difference between iPads?
"iPad" sounds like just one thing, but Apple has two distinct iPad lines - full-size and mini - and two distinct generations - new and old - available for sale right now. There's the brand new iPad Air and Retina iPad mini, and then there's the resurrected iPad 4 and the held-over iPad mini. But what's the real differences between all these iPads? Does more money really get you more features, does saving up-front cost you in the long run, or are you just waisting money if you get more tablet than you really need? If you're looking to get your first iPad, or looking to get one for family or friends, figuring it all out can be confusing. Here's what you need to know!
- Read the complete iPad Air review
- Read the complete Retina iPad mini review
- Read the complete iPad 4 review
- Read the complete iPad mini review
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2014, 05:51 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPad 2Replies: 16Last Post: 03-21-2014, 11:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:53 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 03:50 AM