- 16,184 Posts
iOS 7.1 review
It's trite. It's cliché. But it's what a lot of people are going to say. iOS 7.1 is what iOS 7 should have been. Given that iOS 7 enjoyed less development time than any previous version — 10 months instead of the usual 12, or the 15 afforded iOS 5 — it's certainly understandable. Given that it's taken an additional 6 months — iOS 7.0 was released in September of 2013 — it's also been a long time coming. There are new features like CarPlay, and improvements like manual Siri control and auto HDR for the iPhone 5s. There are also some incredibly welcome bug fixes in iOS 7.1 including an end to the rampant Springboard crashes, the decaying Touch ID fingerprint recognition, and the performance on the iPhone 4. So, despite the long wait, is iOS 7.1 the update iPhone and iPad users have been waiting for?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 07:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 08:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 08:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:27 PM