Why can't I share a Reminders list directly from my iPhone or iPad?
I use Apple's Reminders app to keep track of all kinds of things — to-dos I need to complete, items I need to pick up at the grocery store, movies I want to watch, and more. I can create reminders using Siri and, thanks to iCloud, I can access them on my iPhone, iPad or Mac. It's almost a perfect solution. There's just one feature I'd really love to see Apple add to the Reminders app in iOS 8 — the ability to share reminder lists right from my iPhone and iPad.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By sonar_chris in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 23Last Post: 12-14-2015, 05:13 AM
- By fightcrazy in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2014, 05:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 07:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2014, 07:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:27 PM