- 16,197 Posts
iTunes vs. Ultraviolet: Are Apple-loving Veronica Mars fans entitled to their service of choice, or
The Kickstarter-funded Veronica Mars movie landed not only in theaters, but on Ultraviolet digital streaming and on iTunes yesterday. For a Hollywood movie from a studio like Warner Brothers, that's... transcendent. But as much as it might have presaged a new era in entertainment, it also highlighted some massive ongoing problems. Mainly, the digital downloads offered to backers turned out not to be the iTunes codes some wanted but Ultraviolet streams instead. That caused a lot of confusion and more than a little anger.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Hendet in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 09-18-2014, 03:47 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 03-17-2014, 12:08 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2014, 02:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 09:50 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 09:28 AM