- 16,245 Posts
How to use iOS 7.1 auto HDR on the iPhone 5s
Thanks to iOS 7.1 and the super-fast Apple A7 processor the iPhone 5s can now be set to quickly and automatically take high dynamic range (HDR) photos whenever it senses both bright lights and deep shadows in the same image. That makes it great for photos where the sky is clear but the trees are dark or when you want to capture something at home an the lighting balance leaves a lot to be desired. Best of all, auto-HDR is really easy to turn on!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By boovish in forum iPhone 5Replies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2014, 06:08 AM
- By saif31 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 17Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2014, 12:25 PM
- By Joliange in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 22Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:51 PM
- By michael_aut in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 02:01 PM