- 16,185 Posts
How to reduce the transparency of keyboards, menus, and more in iOS 7.1
One of iOS 7's signature features is "depth" and by that Apple means transparent layers with gaussian blur filters beneath them. While that might look fancy it can also be distracting for some people and, for those with visual impairment, it can be downright confusing and hard to use. Luckily, iOS 7.1 has added the ability to reduce transparency and render everything from the Dock to the keyboard to Control Center and Notification Center nice and opaque.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-05-2014, 08:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2014, 03:31 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum CarPlayReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 09:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 09:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2014, 08:40 AM