- 16,185 Posts
How to follow the 2014 Formula 1 season on your iPhone and iPad
The 2014 Formula 1 season is officially here! It may seem like only yesterday we were watching the 2013 Brazilian GP wrap up the season, but a new one is upon us. Rule changes galore, drivers switching teams, it's all shaping up to be one fantastic season. And you can follow it all using your iPhone or iPad.
As much as we might want to be glued to our TV's watching every last minute, it just doesn't happen. But, with a smartphone in our pockets or a tablet in our bags we need never be too far away from the action. It's a shame it often depends on where in the world we are as to the apps available, but let's take a look at a few!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By katsim57 in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2014, 10:57 AM
- By damnstudios in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 08:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 05:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 03:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 02:50 PM