- 16,218 Posts
Touch ID not working after updating to iOS 7.1? Here's how to fix it!
Touch ID is one of the things Apple says they've improved and made more reliable with iOS 7.1. As with any complex piece of software, however, what makes things better for many people can sometimes break it for a few. That seems to be the case with Touch ID and iOS 7.1. A few of our readers have reported that instead of making Touch ID better on the iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1 broke it completely. If you're having problems with Touch ID after updating to iOS 7.1 here are few things you can try to fix it.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 03-11-2014, 11:21 PM #2
- 03-12-2014, 08:48 AM #3
- By Secretagnt in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2014, 10:24 PM
- By JakePleasants in forum GamingReplies: 31Last Post: 03-19-2014, 10:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:27 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 07:30 PM