What Percentage Do You Spend Reading The Blog VS Spending Time In The Forums?
Do you spend most of your time here if you are a member participating in the forums and would you say you are very active or do you like reading the the tech articles on the Blog side and that is it?
- 03-11-2014, 09:34 AM #2
Re: What Percentage Do You Spend Reading The Blog VS Spending Time In The Forums?
I spend more time on the forums than I can shake a stick at, which is admittedly far more than the time I spend reading the blog. This has much to do with me getting the blog through RSS feeds, which are really condensed and always marked with headlines that tell me everything I need from a glimpse while using my Pulse app.
That said, if the particular news story is interesting enough for me, I spend more time on it, but still, I love hanging out on the forums more.
- 03-11-2014, 09:35 AM #3
- 03-11-2014, 09:47 AM #4
- 03-11-2014, 10:17 AM #5
- 03-11-2014, 10:22 AM #6
- By AndyM72 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 03:41 PM
- By Haalcyon in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:14 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple Services DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 08:50 AM