- 16,185 Posts
Audi announces its AT&T 4G LTE pricing, but is CarPlay a better option?
Audi has announced its 4G LTE deal with AT&T to put high speed mobile data in your car, and it isn't cheap! The first model to get it built in is the new 2015 A3, and the good news is that it's a standard option and everyone gets a free six-month trial first. After that the costs roll in, but with CarPlay now being an actual thing, is it a better all round option?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By micallan_17 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2014, 06:30 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 12Last Post: 03-12-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Macost in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:24 PM