- 16,201 Posts
How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 7.1 over-the-air (OTA)
iOS 7.1 is here and the quickest, easiest way to update on-device and over-the-air (OTA) using the Software Update built into Settings. You need to be on Wi-Fi, be plugged in or have more than half your battery life remaining, and you need sufficient storage space left on your device to download the update, but if all those things are true, you'll be up and running the new version of iOS as fast the internet allows.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Richard Devine in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 05-03-2014, 03:24 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 12Last Post: 03-12-2014, 10:07 AM
- By sublimaze in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:24 PM