- 16,184 Posts
How to restore your Apple TV to factory settings
If you're having problems with your Apple TV, if Wi-Fi or connectivity is buggy, if it keeps failing to connect or update, if the channels just don't work the way they're supposed to, then restoring it to factory settings can give you a fresh start. Sure, it's the nuclear option but it will also solve most problems, most of the time. If you're suffering, a factory restore is one of your last, best hopes for salvation!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 11Last Post: 03-15-2014, 03:35 PM
- By ctt1wbw in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 13Last Post: 03-12-2014, 10:46 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 16Last Post: 03-08-2014, 09:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2014, 09:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 09:08 AM