Comixology forces password resets following unauthorized database access
While there doesn't seem to be any reason for panic here, popular online comics service comixology is requiring customers reset their passwords. That's following an unauthorized database access that exposed usernames, email addresses, and cryptographically protected passwords. Databases get hacked. It's just a fact of modern, online life. Comixology looks like they're doing everything right here, including beefing up security going forward.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By agarwal.apar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 03-08-2014, 06:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:17 PM
- By Travelbob in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2014, 08:40 AM
- By Rockdog97 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:00 AM