- 16,182 Posts
Apple brings out the big guns in ebooks case — economists!
Despite a series of events that would be better suited for a David E. Kelly legal comedy than an actual court of law, Apple is still fighting on in their ebook case, and this time bringing in some economists as backup, namely Bradford Cornell of CalTech and Janusz Ordover of NYU. The goal seems to be to better explain to the court why, according to Apple, they don't understand the market and are getting it all wrong.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By RaspberryG in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:34 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:56 AM
- By Tadriana in forum GamingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:17 AM