- 16,193 Posts
Do you carry more than one device?
These days there's a lot of different devices out there for folks to choose from even in just Apple's line up. Some people only carry and iPad, some people only carry an iPhone and some people carry both an iPad and an iPhone together. Add in the fact that some folks like any varying number of different operating systems and the choices of devices consumers carry is pretty limitless.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 03-03-2014, 11:57 PM #2
- 03-04-2014, 06:34 AM #3
- 03-04-2014, 07:38 AM #4
- 03-04-2014, 08:11 AM #5
- 03-04-2014, 08:17 AM #6
- 03-04-2014, 08:24 AM #7
- 05-19-2014, 04:18 PM #8iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: Do you carry more than one device?
I use my iPad as an alarm. So I wake up and do my "Productivity" and then I take it to school with me. When I get home I either use my Mac or iPad to browse the web and do homework/youtube/spotify. So usually just the iPad for school.
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 04-10-2014, 05:52 AM
- By applelex in forum iOSReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2014, 10:56 PM
- By cinematicme in forum iOS 7Replies: 35Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:10 AM
- By co4nd in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 08:27 PM