Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

16,205 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,204 Global Posts

Default How to use iMessage: The ultimate guide!

iMessage is Apple's proprietary service that allows you to send and receive free, SMS- and MMS-like messages on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac from any other iMessage user. Not only can you send regular text, photo, and video messages with iMessage, but contacts, voice memos, and locations as well. iMessage works on any device running iOS 5 or higher, and any Mac running OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher. Whether you need help setting up or using any or all of the features, you've come to the right place!
    Note: Updated for iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks 10.9.2. We'll be updating this guide regularly as Apple introduces more iMessage features, so make sure you bookmark this page and check back frequently!

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    iMore Newbie

35 Posts
    Global Posts
    670 Global Posts

Default Re: How to use iMessage: The ultimate guide!

iPhone 5, iPad Air and iPad mini retina. Don't always use both iPads but I always need at least one of them for work and on occasion both as I might use the Air as a second screen and the mini to take notes.