- 16,193 Posts
How to turn your Mac's internet connection into a Wi-Fi hotspot with Internet Sharing
Wi-Fi is almost ubiquitous now but that doesn't mean it's always comes cheap. Hotels especially love to nickel and dime people for Wi-Fi, sometimes offering different prices for slightly different speeds and often restricting or charging extra for multiple devices. If you're traveling internationally and want to avoid roaming costs on your mobile devices it can be especially aggravating. Luckily Apple makes it simple to share the Wi-Fi connection on your Mac with your iPhone, iPad, or even other Macs.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By zig1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:03 PM
- By chbiche in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 06:50 PM
- By pr1nce in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 06:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 01:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 01:10 PM