- 16,205 Posts
AT&T lights up LTE in 12 markets across the nation, brings 4G to coverage to 300,000 more
The build-outs of the LTE networks of AT&T and Verizon in the United States have hit the point where they're covering smaller cities in 4G radio signals. In fact, just today Ma Bell announced that they're flipping the switch to turn on AT&T LTE coverage in 12 municipalities around the United States, though the largest in this batch is Bismark, North Dakota, population: 65,000. There used to be a time when a single new LTE network meant millions were covered — now it takes a dozen new markets to cover a mere 300,000. We're on the long tail of the LTE coverage build-out now. The full list of new AT&T LTE coverage follows.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:45 AM
- By rayz336 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 09:28 AM
- By iEd in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 09:12 AM
- By George Rudolph1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:30 AM