- 16,185 Posts
T-Mobile's aggressiveness brings in 1.65 million new customers, but also costs them $20 million in Q
The old adage goes that you have to spend money to make money, and that's exactly what T-Mobile's been doing. Today the fourth-place US carrier reported their Q4 2013 earnings and the results were mixed. While they added 1.65 million new customers — good for the long haul — the hyper-aggressive marketing and incentives resulted in a quarterly loss of $20 million. Granted, that's on revenue of $6.8 billion for the quarter, an increase of 39% from this time last year. But a loss is a loss.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Evaldas A in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:53 AM
- By pr1nce in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2014, 05:52 PM
- By Dorknight in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 11:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:40 AM