- 16,182 Posts
Is Chromecast worth $35 to iPhone and iPad users?
When Google unveiled their $35 Chromecast I was genuinely interested. It was cheap and offered a lot of really cool app integration such as streaming from Songza, VEVO, Netflix, Plex and more. I ended up picking a Chromecast up, setting it up in my bedroom and... barely ever using it. Why? Because I'm invested into the Apple ecosystem and they have me hooked with the Apple TV. So, Chromecast was essentially a waste of $35. But what about folks not already invested in the Apple TV? Is the Chromecast a better, cheaper option for them?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By ThatsAwesome in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:08 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:11 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2014, 08:15 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:29 AM