- 16,194 Posts
Understanding Apple's SSL/TLS Bug
Yesterday Apple released updates for iOS 6, iOS 7, and Apple TV to squash a security bug that affected SSL/TLS connections. Often times, security patches can fix obscure bugs that could only occur under the strangest of circumstances, and they get rolled in to larger updates that address many other issues. However, this fix warranted its own updates, both for iOS 7 and for iOS 6. So what kind of bug calls for such a response? Fortunately for those of us curious enough to wonder, Adam Langley has the answer.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 02-22-2014, 03:21 PM #2
- 02-22-2014, 03:25 PM #3
- By melbsteve in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2014, 02:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 12:30 PM