I'm a cable hoarder. What's your worst habit?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm the go to guy when someone needs a cable for an old phone but now I'm without any Palm cables even thou I own 3 Palm phones actually I need some more stock my electronic draw use to look like that

I use to pick up cables at the Flea Market I need to make a trip this summer 😕

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I keep boxes/receipts and buy earphones/headphones. I actually just bought some Jays A-Jays from the airport today. Jays is good name in the audiophile community and I thought I would try out their budget earphones, worth the cost. A few years ago I would have added buying cell phones into that mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a weird habit of needing all of my tech to match. Examples: if I have an iPhone and I want a tablet, I have to get an iPad to match. Same if I go with Android. To go further, the manufacturers have to match too. So if I have a Galaxy Note 3, I will also need a Galaxy Tab 12.2 or something like that. The devices have to be the same color and the accessories must match. I also have this weird habit of when I buy a new case for my phone or iPad, I must get rid of the old case immediately. I don't even want it in the house.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm an electronics hoarder. I've got over 20+ devices I could of (and should of) sold. However, I've been improving as of late and sold a couple of the newer ones...

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm a definite mobile junky. I am the type to swap iPhones out for different colours and what not because I get bored of the same phone very fast.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73