Best WhatsApp alternatives for Facebook haters
Let's be clear — if you used WhatsApp today, very little will change today and likely tomorrow. According to WhatsApp's statement, not only will they stay an independent app, they'll stay an autonomous business unit. So, like Instagram, we may see some integration, even account sharing, WhatsApp won't become Facebook Messenger or vice versa, at least not any time soon. If, however, you absolutely can't stand even the idea of Facebook owning your instant messenger (IM) app, then there are some alternatives. So, if you're determined to ditch WhatsApp, where should you go? Here are our top 5 favorites!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 02-21-2014, 12:44 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 125 Posts
Re: Best WhatsApp alternatives for Facebook haters
I dont know if this is known in the US, in Europe it might become a big deal, especially since yesterday. I am trying to convince my friends to switch from their desired whatsapp. Threemas servers Are in switzerland, no easy NSA access , end2end encryption, overall focus on privacy.
Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum Apple TVReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 01:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:50 PM