Apple mocked again by latest Samsung advertising, but does it have a point?

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Samsung USA has pulled the wraps of its latest, Apple mocking, ad campaign today, but does it have a point this time? The ads in question ? one up top, one down below ? show the Galaxy Note 3 and brand new Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. LeBron James is "running away from this (i)Phone" because of its small, none HD display, while the Tab Pro is chosen over the iPad Air on its multitasking and display quality. Is Samsung mocking based on features that iPhone and iPad owners desire?

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Johnly

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Apple should just mock the crap build quality, choppy OS, and call out the note 3 display as it isn't any better than the retina display. They should also mock the ridiculous size of it and how arbitrary one hand use is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Funny how using an S pen to gimmick a pic had to be added to convince people that it's cool and better than the iPhone

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Regardless, this ad always entertains me, and it is hilariously fun what else Samsung tries to do to poke fun at its competitors.

I'll stick to whatever phone I'm using.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Little samsung's feeling a little insecure. So, CEO Sum Ting Wong decides to make some ads showing how dumb his devices are.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77