- 16,198 Posts
How to span a window between two displays in Mavericks
If you use OS X Mavericks with multiple displays, you may have noticed a change in the system's behavior since you upgraded: You now get docks and menus in each window. But there's a drawback: you can't display a single window between multiple displays anymore. Either the app window is on one display or the other, but never both. Here's a handy tip for restoring that functionality, for anyone who misses it from Mountain Lion.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jooeey in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:58 AM
- By MustangLife in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:15 PM