- 16,194 Posts
Would you want the Phone app on your iPad?
Should the iPad have the Phone app?
With all the talk of a large screen iPhone 6 this year, and potentially more in the years to follow, it's got me wondering — how big is too big? One of the arguments for a big screen iPhone is that it would better serve people who need a phone but want only one primary computing device. A 4.3- to 5-inch iPhone could satisfy them, but what about a 7.9-inch Retina iPad mini with Phone.app installed as well?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 02-16-2014, 03:58 PM #2
- 02-16-2014, 04:09 PM #3
- 02-16-2014, 04:14 PM #4
- 02-16-2014, 04:15 PM #5
- 02-16-2014, 05:17 PM #6
Re: Would you want the Phone app on your iPad?
I think it might be useful. A lot of times, like right now, I am working on my iPad and the phone rings. So I have to reach over, pick it up, slide and answer. If it was on the iPad, I could just click on the app and talk.
Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
- By rayz336 in forum MusicReplies: 37Last Post: 08-18-2016, 05:29 PM
- By Lady5563 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 15Last Post: 03-27-2015, 09:50 PM
- By Redsox34 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 25Last Post: 02-17-2014, 09:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:08 AM