- 16,212 Posts
Comcast plans merger with Time Warner Cable
Comcast on Thursday confirmed plans to acquire Time Warner Cable in a stock deal valued at $45.2 billion. The deal has already been approved by the boards of directors of both companies. Pending regulatory approval, the merger would happen by the end of the year. What's this mean for customers?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By John Yester in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:42 PM
- By skthomas43 in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:07 AM