- 16,238 Posts
Rescue penguins and save the day in XnO
Catapult games are a big deal on mobile just look at Angry Birds and the many games the series has inspired as proof. The style of gameplay aiming projectiles at something and trying to knock it over works perfectly with touch-screen devices. You can classify these games as physics puzzlers, but they feel more action-oriented than most physics games.
At Apps World last week, I discovered a 3D catapult game from indie developer Digital Eclairs called XnO. The 3D perspective makes for a more interesting game (to me) than 2D games of this style. XnO also has an endearing set of characters and delightful, high quality art style to set it apart. Its also one of the few participants in the Big Indie Pitch that has already made it to market, so you can download it right now.
- Free Download Now
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By yungboi in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 28Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:16 PM
- By yungboi in forum iPhoneReplies: 17Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:12 AM
- By RonnyB in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:30 PM