- 16,184 Posts
No, Mac Pro delivery dates aren't 'deteriorating'
Earlier today French Mac news site MacGeneration reported that international Apple store sites showed April as the estimated ship date of the new Mac Pro (that April time frame is now in the US Apple store). That's being reported as a "deterioration" of the Mac Pro's delivery schedule elsewhere. But before you panic, consider this: The backlog of Mac Pros really hasn't changed that much.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 09:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:43 PM
- By brandeisIL in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2014, 05:37 PM
- By Aaron Bodley in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 03:29 PM